If you have the right answer, you could be a big winner. To really kick this blog off, we're launching our first-ever contest called “How Cool is That Tool?” We've chosen a random tool used in remodeling, and we'll use this blog to post a new clue each week.
Before you check out the first video clue, let me just say that I think we managed to find common ground for He Cares and She Cares in how we're displaying the clues. Who doesn't love a cute kid in a Redskins jersey?
Here's your first video clue:
Send your guess to VIrons@MossBuildingandDesign.com, and if you're the first person to send in the right answer, you win an IPod Touch. It's that simple. The second place winner receives a free Mirabelle kitchen faucet from Ferguson Enterprises with a list price well over $600.
Rules and Regulations follow...
Rules and Regulations:
1. General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. By participating in this contest, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to these Official Rules. Contest begins on February 27 , 2010 and will end as soon as the name of the tool has been correctly identified. A second place prize will be given to the second person who identifies the tool. By participating or entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this contest.
2. Eligibility. This contest is open to any living person, wherever located, who are 18 years of age or older as of January1st, 2010. (If winner selected is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must be 18 years of age or older as of January 1st, 2010), and must conform to the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of the Sponsor, Moss Building & Design, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and family members living in their immediate household (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible to participate or win any prize.
3. How To Enter. Entry to the contest is comprised of visiting Moss Blogs . Any contestant who applies through multiple email accounts will be void from the drawing pool. Your entry must feature or include your full name, address, phone number and email the correct name for the tool in the “How Cool is that tool?” contest sent to VIrons@MossBuildingandDesign.com
5. General Conditions: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Entrants, by participating, release and agree to hold harmless Moss Building and Design and their parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in this sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
6. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor and/or Moss Building and Design in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine.
7. The Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should prize stated become unavailable. Void where prohibited.
8. Winner Announcement. Winners will be notified by email.
9. PRIZES 1st place – ipod touch, 2nd place –faucet
10. Estimated total value of all prizes: $800.