moss’ home maintenance program
Proactive home maintenance is an easy way to save you money and time while maximizing your home’s value and your peace of mind.
You may already have your own list of maintenance activities or you may prefer a consultation with MHS professionals. Either way, one phone call can help you make sure that you’re taking care of your home properly.
If it’s the right answer for you, the MHS Annual Maintenance Program covers:
- Often-neglected– but important – routine tasks like winterizing your hose bib
- Identification and correction of common hidden problems like overloaded circuits
- Performing a thorough assessment of your home
- Creating a prioritized list of recommendations
- Replace shingles and other repairs to maintain structural integrity and optimal appearance.
- Clear gutters so that water can run freely away from house.
- Check HVAC to improve the air quality of your home and lower energy costs.
- Test breakers, outlets and fixtures to prevent fires and extend the life of the electrical equipment.
- Address damage caused by moisture, debris, pests, air leaks.
- Check/replace water lines, pipes, faucets, and drains to prevent leaks, burst pipes, and flooding.
All current Moss Building & Design customers and those who sign-up for the Maintenance Program will receive a 10% discount off all work done by Moss Home Services.