One way to ease your mind about doing a remodeling project is to talk with someone who’s been there. We encourage you to call previous MOSS customers and let them tell you not just how their project turned out, but what it was like to work with us.
We’ll provide a list of customers who have said they’d be happy to talk with you, and we hope you will then take the time to make the calls. You shouldn’t feel intrusive or uncomfortable. It also might help you to have a list of questions available to work from.
Here are some suggestions:
- How did you hear about MOSS?
- Why did you choose MOSS?
- Did MOSS work with you to set up a project schedule that took your need into consideration?
- Did MOSS workers treat your property as if it were their own and keep the work area presentable?
- Was the work crew reliable and responsible?
- Did they respect landscaping, pets, etc. that needed to be minded?
- Was the Customer Service Manager available to you to help make decisions and keep the project moving?
- How was communication?
- Was there regular contact through meetings, notes and/or phone calls regarding job progress and on-the-job decisions?
- Was the person responsible for the job easily reached?
- Did the quality of both workmanship and the process meet expectations?
- What did MOSS do well and what could have been better during:
- Design Process?
- Building Process?
- Completion of the Project?
- Would you hire MOSS again?